The New Researchers Group was founded following the 2014 New Researchers Conference hosted by Harvard University. Many of the attendees at the conference were eager to continue the exciting conversations they had there and to foster collaborations and career development for young statisticians. Currently the New Researchers Committee focuses on ensuring the continuance of the New Researchers Conference, the establishment and enhancement of a robust web presence, and fostering new ways for young researchers to meet, collaborate, and share their experience.
The New Researchers Group would like to thank the following institutions for their continued support.
- Institute for Mathematical Statistics
- Columbia University Department of Statistics
- Duke University Department of Statistical Science
- Harvard University Department of Statistics
- Harvard University Department of Biostatistics
- University of California Berkeley Department of Statistics